Saturday, January 1, 2011

Camera, Software, etc

Edited on Aug 21, 2012

I recently upgraded to an SLR so most of the pictures in this blog will be shot with a Nikon D90 and an 18-105mm Nikkor lens.


I also use the Nikkor 50mm prime lens, mostly for night shots, portraits and food.

In September 2011, I bought the Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D Macro Lens which I now use for all food pics and most portraits. Although I love the 50mm, this is my new favourite lens.

Since lugging around an SLR every single day will definitely get tiresome, you can possibly expect some (mediocre) pictures taken with my Galaxy Nexus phone too.

I don't like spending too much time on editing pictures. Although I rarely upload pictures Straight Out Of Camera (SOOC), there's minimum amount of editing done, usually using Adobe Lightroom 4.0. I love it for its simplicity and have created some presets that help me edit pics in one click. Quite a time-saver!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats,thats an awesome DSLR which u have, Im still figuring how to use my Nikon D 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DSLR
    http://nareshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you click the photo of the camera and the lens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, i think i took it from amazon or somewhere. 

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...