Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Folks From Work - Divee

Last week I took my camera every day to work to get used to the idea of doing it more and also to make sure I am prepared if any sudden opportunities come up to take pictures for the project. I was generally goofing around Rachel's (you can't see her face here) desk when Divee came around with a camera of her own. I took a couple of shots and felt this one came out well although I didn't give her too much time to 'prepare'.

This gave way to an interesting idea - I really need to practice more on my portrait shots so I will try to click one person from work every week (or sometimes more). We have a true blend of nationalities (and eye colours!) in Google Singapore so this should be fun!
Divee-my-good-friend-the-Filipino is first in the series :)

PS: We really need to clean up the area around our desks!

17 comments:

  1. Hey Nags... I like it !
    The colors.. blue n pink are well matched !
    And abt cleaning up.. it looks very natural so its good.
    And Divee is beautiful too !
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pic! It must be wonderful to have friends belonging to different nationalities. Do you swap recipes with your friends from the workplace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divee has great hair!

    Before I read your whole description, I was kinda happy looking at the mess. Now, there's proof that Googlers don't have a magical floating workspace where work gets done with a Abracadabra of a magic wand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot and color composition of this pic Nags. :-)

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great portrait Nags, and the model is beautiful... BTW, you call this a mess? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anjoo, if someone is really into cooking or baking, then yes. Haven't met too many people like that although there are tons of food lovers around!

    Anu, we definitely don't! hahahah :D

    Sig, its not?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nags can definitely click !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. divee: hello Nags - u have such nice circle of friends...hehehehehe....kudos to the photographer! (divee)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok seems like i don't even know how to post my own comments... hehehehe... as I was saying, the photog was Nags - she did a darn good job indeed! ur friends are so sweet too huh? so unlike... oh nuthin... : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. i did get your first comment Divee :D hehehe :D yea my "true" friends are so unlike the "ones" at work :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok nags, lemme break it down to you - it's amazing how u can mingle and be around sweet people coz ur not! hehehehehehe... hey, i'm charming and very accommodating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok nags, lemme break it down to you - it's amazing how u can mingle and be around sweet people coz ur not! hehehehehehe... hey, i'm charming and very accommodating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Nags... I like it !
    The colors.. blue n pink are well matched !
    And abt cleaning up.. it looks very natural so its good.
    And Divee is beautiful too !
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...