Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71: Brunch at Joann's


This picture does no justice to the awesome fun I had this day. Easily one of the best days of the year.

Armin, Jek, and I got to check out Joann's amazing new townhouse, we cooked together and made a slight mess of her lovely kitchen and had a fun time.

On the table: egg benedict with hollandaise sauce served on whole wheat honey toast (bread from Trader Joe's and its deli-ci-ous!), pancakes by yours truly, smashed potato salad in Joann's own dressing (that was probably my favourite.. or maybe it was the hollandaise sauce), soy chorizos fried up with chopped onions (Ok these were my fave! I want to buy these back with me, the chorizos. They were yummy too, again from Trader Joe's), chopped strawberries, and mimosa masquerading as orange juice!

8 comments:

  1. That is one amazing spread! Nags, if you haven't been to Trader Joes, you should before you leave!! They have some amazing stuff. i visit TJ's every Friday and I pick up atleast one new stuff each week to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely plan to visit before I head home :) Already stopped by briefly this Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ's has some great stuff. That is an awesome brunch, looks like you are having a total blast here. Just move to the US Nags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously under consideration, Sig :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What now you want to move to the US!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busted! Sydney is always my first love Disha. US is just a phase I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pic Nags...You almost had be fooled thinking this was your NOOK in your home!!! Dont ya think it looks kinda the same??? Lovely pics...and yes you do get addicted to TJ`s..but wait until you go to Whole Foods..!!!!

    Shobhz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delectable pic of a palatable breakfast! My cousin loves the free samples they give in TJ's!!
    Another friend told me her life in the kitchen is easier thanks to the ready made and just-heat-it-up foods she gets from TJ's!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...